Thursday 3 November 2016

Intro: Staff S

Hey everyone! S here! Crazy crazy Halloween we've had and hope everyone had a great time too!

A little bit of delay, but here's my intro! 


I started working for D' Corselet at the same time as M (roughly 2 1/2 years ago). Unlike M, I didn't have much encounter with corsets aside from movies or novels, but it was an interesting experience when I first tried on a corset (I'll share with you guys more on this topic in my future entry), after which I was presented with the opportunity to work here by M.

It wasn't easy when we first started. I knew nuts about corsets, and M and I weren't given much training before we were left to handle everything on our own. Good thing we have Google to the rescue! So here's a 
special thanks to all corset-lovers out there for sharing their knowledge and passion with all us beginners online. We really do appreciate all the help!

If you ever tried, you'll know finding a corset in Singapore is definitely not an easy task. You can find some in lingerie, costume or sex shops but with very limited choices. The most common feedback we heard are they don't come in sizes, the corsets don't cinch the waist in the way they like it, and there wasn't enough push-up....

Our shop's motto is to help people find the right corset for their occasions and needs! So girls, guys, everyone! If you need a corset come visit me and M at D' Corselet, Far East Plaza!

At any time, we carry more than 100 different styles and designs, with sizes up to 6XL, plus the right amount of support and shaping effect!
 We are more than happy to assist you in choosing the right designs to fit your purpose, and the most important is you can try them on!

If you have any queries about our corsets, feel free to comment!



~ Staff S

No comments:

Post a Comment